this the revision version from the latest post, i've updated the tutorial "how to setting the PS2 emulator", and this time i have included a few plugin that i've found
it has proven in my PC, because of this plugin it become more faster than before
before i've litle trouble if i try to play multiplayer (before i don't have any problem if i play single player) in duel games like DBZ Tenkaichi Budokai, Bloody Roar 4 etc, the FPS just too low and causing a lag while playing multiplayer.
but after using this plugin the FPS has increased, so it's not lag anymore while playing multiplayer. So i want you all try this plugin, you can download it in the end of the post, it had also been included an updated settings.
i'm still using Pcsx2 version 0.9.6 (you can also download it below)
just in case, i recommend you to Update you directX to the newest so you won't have a trouble installing this emulator.
NEW in PCSX 0.96
1. Huge rewrite, mainly from the new members of the Playground branch!
2. Dropped VM build replaced by the all new Vtlb, meaning no more ‘Cannot
allocate memory’ errors at start up, more accurate emulation, slightly lower
speeds but with many optimizations to come
3. Full memcard support, working in all games
4. Improved Frameskip/VU-skip
5. Special Game Fixes Section
6. Advanced Options Section for custom tweaking VU/FPU behavior.
7. Rewritten Multithreaded GS (MTGS) mode, with as much as 15% speedup for
HT machines (only 3-5% for Dual Core), and fixes many instabilities.
8. Improved VU/FPU Flags and Clamping support (helps fix odd behaviors and
SPS in some games)
9. Improved EE/IOP synchronization (fixes many freeze-ups and vmhacks).
10. Improved CDVD support.
* Windows/Linux OS
* CPU that supports SSE2 (Pentium 4 and up, Athlon64 and up)
* GPU that supports Pixel Shaders 2.0
* 512mb RAM
* Windows Vista 32bit/64bit
* CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 3.2ghz or better
* GPU: 8600gt or better
* 1gb RAM (2gb if on Vista)
My Computer Specs
* Windows seven 64bit
* CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad @ 2.83ghz
* GPU: GeForce 9800GTX+
* 4Gb RAM
» Click to show Download Links - click again to hide... «
Version 0.9.6 (BIOS Included)
Settings and Plugin
Settings and Plugin Download
DirectX update June 2010
The Webmaster of this blog takes no responsibility what so ever for any of the content (image/audio/video/program). If you find some content inappropriate or if there is any violation of copyright, kindly contact the host of the content (image/audio/video/program) to remove it from their server.