NEW in PCSX 0.96
1. Huge rewrite, mainly from the new members of the Playground branch!
2. Dropped VM build replaced by the all new Vtlb, meaning no more ‘Cannot
allocate memory’ errors at start up, more accurate emulation, slightly lower
speeds but with many optimizations to come
3. Full memcard support, working in all games
4. Improved Frameskip/VU-skip
5. Special Game Fixes Section
6. Advanced Options Section for custom tweaking VU/FPU behavior.
7. Rewritten Multithreaded GS (MTGS) mode, with as much as 15% speedup for
HT machines (only 3-5% for Dual Core), and fixes many instabilities.
8. Improved VU/FPU Flags and Clamping support (helps fix odd behaviors and
SPS in some games)
9. Improved EE/IOP synchronization (fixes many freeze-ups and vmhacks).
10. Improved CDVD support.
* Windows/Linux OS
* CPU that supports SSE2 (Pentium 4 and up, Athlon64 and up)
* GPU that supports Pixel Shaders 2.0
* 512mb RAM
* Windows Vista 32bit/64bit
* CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 3.2ghz or better
* GPU: 8600gt or better
* 1gb RAM (2gb if on Vista)
» Click to show Link - click again to hide... «
Download older version
Emulator PS2 0.95